Monday, October 27, 2014

Pumpkin Patch 2014

We have a whole summer's worth of pictures to share because we haven't been blogging very reliably. I might share them kind of randomly, but meanwhile, here's some more recent pictures from Amy's class field trip to the pumpkin patch at Linder Farms. 

The kids rode a hayride behind a tractor to get out to the pumpkin patch. The farmer's rule was that the kids could choose any pumpkin, but they had to be able to carry it themselves.

Amy's only goal was to find the tiniest pumpkin in the patch for her very own.

I think she found it. It was super tiny and had a long curly stem. She was very proud.
The kids added their pumpkins to a class wheelbarrow to bring back to the farm. 

Then they got to play on the playground of a huge hay bale pyramid and lots of tractor tires.


Amy is so little, she could almost get lost in this hay bale maze. It was a little more than knee high.

Our girl likes any small place to crawl in. This was her "raccoon den"

Can you see me?

I got my pumpkin!!


1 comment:

  1. Great photos. I feel like I was there with her. Looks like she really had a fun day!!

    ReplyDelete