Friday, November 4, 2011

Company is coming!

We have two very special visitors coming this weekend. 
We just can't wait for Joe and Dana to get here tonight. Amy and I spent a little time getting ready for their visit. She wore the awesome baby-sized apron that Ashley made her for the occasion. 

She loves it!


Aaaaaaaaand....cinnamon chips have arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rachel gave me two whole bags. I opened one just to, um, taste them. You know, to make sure they taste as good as last year. 'Cause what if they didn't? I could be baking with second rate cinnamon chips, right? Rest assured they are delicious. Rachel to the rescue.
Also, hi Zoe!!! We miss you.

2 comments:

  1. It starts our day off with big smiles when there are Amy pictures in the morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the apron! I have 4 more bags for you, I just need to get to the post office! Is UPS still refusing the deliver things for you?

    ReplyDelete