Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Last day at the zoo

Our zoo membership expired today. It was good for a year, and we've definitely gotten our money worth. We go a lot. I know I probably mention it a lot too. Anyway, until we renew our membership, we're going to miss going. Lots of things are changing at our little zoo and by the time we come back there will be two new elephants in the new elephant exhibit, our regular elephants will be in San Diego and the new polar bear will have arrived. 
I brought my camera today to take some pictures of our favorites. 
This guy was growling as we walked in. It really was a scary sound that made me feel like prey.

Elephant butt! 

Heeeeeyyyyyyyyy thhhhheeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre. Whaaaaaaaaaaaat's yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry?

Stop lookin' at me. 

No, I'm serious. Quit it. Oh. You're takin' my picture? Oh ok. I'll smile. No, I'm not making faces at you.

This is me making a face.

4 comments: