Friday, January 6, 2012

Painty painty fun messes

Oh boy. Is there anything a one year old likes better than a humongous mess? As far as I can tell, the answer is no. The bigger the mess, the better. The brighter the mess, the better. If the mess can be made outdoors and spoil your clothes at the same time, that would be the most fun EVER.


What happens if your drippy, sloppy, mess is actually completely non toxic and non staining and will wash away with just a little bit of water? Toddler never has to know. heh heh heh


I used:
1/3 cup cornstarch
1/3 cup water
1 giant squirt yellow food coloring

I mixed it all together and gave Amy a paintbrush. She mostly prefers the splatter method and systematically dribbling the paint on her pants and toes. It's all very abstract.



p.s. Hey, Patrick. Shabadoo.


2 comments:

  1. I love that she signed her artwork.
    What's with the Shabadoo??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat said I never update. So I did. I just said shabadoo, because I don't think I've said it yet, and it's always better just to get it out there before he does.

    ReplyDelete