Friday, March 29, 2013

A Girl and Her Cat

Orbit is my buddy. My buddy. He sleeps on my head and likes it when I carry him around. I give him treats and he gives me headbutts. We've been best friends since he was a mangy little kitten. Nothing could interfere with our relationship.


 Nothing, that is, except a little girl who loves him so so very much. She tugs on his ears and hugs him until he squeaks. She pokes him in the face and pulls his tail while he eats, and yet, he adores her. He sleeps on her bed now. jerk. He follows her everywhere and hardly every scratches.

we don't always wear pants

Yesterday, Orbit was treated to a sidewalk chalk facial. He didn't seem to mind. In fact, he seemed a little proud of his new punk look. 


I'm glad they get along. I miss Orbit's constant love (sort of), but I'm so glad they have eachother. 

1 comment: