Friday, March 1, 2013

Moving to Idaho

It has been a very very long time since we blogged. Looking at the last post, I see a teeny tiny baby sitting in her swing. Now we have a bouncy, crazy, sweet little 2 1/2 year old.


I'm going to try to start blogging again so that we can keep in touch better and show everybody what we discover as we explore our new home in IDAHO!!! Idaho?! I know. Idaho. Here's something I didn't know six months ago, Idaho is awesome. It's beautiful and full of nice people who like outdoorsy sports. I have my camera with me all the time so I'll show you pictures of the adventures we have now that we're here. First, though, I want to show you some pictures from our move. 


This is us leaving Arizona. It was a long, slow climb through Vermillion Cliffs. The truck and trailer were so heavy, we crawled along at 20 mph in some spots. 


This is what the highway looked like when we passed by.




This is what it looked like later. Yeah, we did that. Sorry, AZ.




















So, lots more to come. More pictures of our trip. More pictures of Idaho and our new house. Our new life is ahead, no looking back!







3 comments: