Sunday, October 30, 2011

Toys

 Meet Bryant. He is a bear. Amy received Bryant as a present when she was only a few weeks old. She loves him so much. We're pretty fond of him too and have been encouraging him on his quest for "favorite toy" status. We know we can't push such things, but we can make sure that Bryant is there when the going gets tough, and that dumb pink bear is somewhere under the bed. We're rooting for this guy. Well, we were until yesterday at game time. Amy was dragging him around by his leg as usual, but he just kept trying to look at the TV. He was watching football! That great, right? Maybe. Look at this bear more closely:

He is a bear...he wears houndstooth....He is an Alabama fan
I don't know, buddy. It's still the SEC n' all, but you're on probation. At least during football season. 

In other toy news, we bought the cutest cabbage patch kid ever:

Thanks Aunt Ashley for the idea. I'll keep trying for a better picture, but she's not so into her "hairpiece". Bald and proud, mama. Bald and proud.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I wish I knew where my Cabbage Patch Kid is hanging out. I would love to figure out what her name is. Hmm...maybe her birth certificate is in mom's cedar chest. That's one of those important documents you keep, right?

    ReplyDelete